The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
The Fall 2016 Letter from the Chair of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurosurgery is available HERE.
The Spring ShortCuts Newsletter is now available. Click HERE to download.
The Summer 2016 American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Neurological Surgery Newsletter is available HERE.
Honor Your Pediatric Mentors through the Neurosurgery Research & Education Foundation (NREF) Honor Your Mentor fund. This is your opportunity to acknowledge those who have established the specialty by aiding those who will follow. To learn more about the honored pediatric mentors and the research they dedicate themselves to, please visit the Honor Your Mentor page for A. Leland Albright, James Rutka, or Karin Muraszko and donate today. Don’t see your mentor on the list? To establish a new fund, please contact Joanne Bonaminio at 847.378.0541 or via email at email@example.com.
- The 45th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery will be in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
- The Abstract Center is now CLOSED.
- Program Highlights can be found HERE.
- The Preliminary Program for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8 is now available! Click HERE to see the Preliminary Program.
- Registration is now OPEN for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. Click HERE to register.
- To make Hotel Reservations click HERE.
- The Final Program can be found HERE.