The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
The Fall 2016 Letter from the Chair of the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurosurgery is available HERE.
The Spring ShortCuts Newsletter is now available. Click HERE to download.
The Summer 2016 American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Neurological Surgery Newsletter is available HERE.
Honor Your Pediatric Mentors through the Neurosurgery Research & Education Foundation (NREF) Honor Your Mentor fund. This is your opportunity to acknowledge those who have established the specialty by aiding those who will follow. To learn more about the honored pediatric mentors and the research they dedicate themselves to, please visit the Honor Your Mentor page for A. Leland Albright, James Rutka, or Karin Muraszko and donate today. Don’t see your mentor on the list? To establish a new fund, please contact Joanne Bonaminio at 847.378.0541 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recent 45th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery in Orlando, Florida was a huge success. Many thanks to the Meeting Chairs Greg Olavarria and Jogi Pattisapu for their extraordinary effort.
- The 46th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Meeting will be held from November 28th to December 1st, 2017 in Houston, TX. More information regarding the meeting will be posted as it becomes available.