The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
The 46th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Meeting in Houston, TX from 11/28/17 to 12/1/17 in Houston, TX will go on as planned. Please read this important message from our President Mark Proctor HERE.
Applications for the 2018 AANS/CNS Pediatric Section for Neurological Surgery Fellow/Junior Faculty Research Grant are now available! The deadline for submission is March 1, 2018. For additional information click HERE.
The Fall 2017 ShortCuts Newsletter is now available. Click HERE to download.
Honor Your Pediatric Mentors through the Neurosurgery Research & Education Foundation (NREF) Honor Your Mentor fund. This is your opportunity to acknowledge those who have established the specialty by aiding those who will follow. To learn more about the honored pediatric mentors and the research they dedicate themselves to, please visit the Honor Your Mentor page for A. Leland Albright, James Rutka, or Karin Muraszko and donate today. Don’t see your mentor on the list? To establish a new fund, please contact Joanne Bonaminio at 847.378.0541 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 46th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Meeting in Houston, TX from 11/28/17 to 12/1/17 in Houston, TX will go on as planned. Please read this important message from our President Mark Proctor HERE.
- Program Highlights can be found HERE.
- The Exhibitor Prospectus can be found HERE.
- Registration is now OPEN! Click HERE to register.
- To make your hotel reservation at the Hilton Americas-Houston, click HERE.
- The preliminary program can be seen HERE.