The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
Friday, January 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
- The 45th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery will be in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
- The Abstract Center is now CLOSED.
- Program Highlights can be found HERE.
- The Preliminary Program for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8 is now available! Click HERE to see the Preliminary Program.
- Registration is now OPEN for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. Click HERE to register.
- To make Hotel Reservations click HERE.
- The 44th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery will be in Kobe, Japan from October 23-27, 2016.