The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
Friday, January 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
- The 45th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery will be in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
- The Abstract Center is now OPEN. Click HERE to submit an abstract. The Abstract Center CLOSES on Monday, August 8, 2016 at 5 p.m. (CDT)