The Joint Pediatric Section of the AANS/CNS was started to promote, honor and serve pediatric neurosurgeons. We are a faction of the AANS/CNS membership organizations and provide the following benefits:
- to enhance and assure the advancement of the subspecialty of pediatric neurosurgery
- a forum for the exchange of ideas
- to advance education, research, and patient care
Friday, January 4, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
- The 45th Annual AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery will be in Orlando, Florida, December 5-8, 2016 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The abstract center will open on May 25, 2016 and will close on August 8, 2016 at 5pm.
- The Abstract Deadline for the ISPN Annual Meeting in Kobe, Japan has been extended to April 18, 2016. To submit your abstract, please click HERE.